Sunday, January 13, 2013

"manif pour tous" : l'instrumentalisation des enfants, on en parle?

Today, in Paris, there were people protesting against a law project which would allow homosexuals to marry, and, as a consequence, to be able to adopt children in the future. As a journalist said in the media, gathering to protest against an improvement of a minority's rights is an odd concept... To me, it's totally insane, and that's why I wanted to go there to take photos of something that, as a lot of persons pointed out, will hopefully seem offensive and ridiculous in fifty years. I mean, it already does, but sadly not to everyone!

I chose to photograph children because when I showed up, one of the first things that came to my mind was 'how nonsensical is the fact the parents exploit their kids by bringing them to the protest?'.


No comments: