Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feature #3


Pip - a 23 years old photographer from the UK. He mainly works for music bands/singers but also takeq fashion pictures or portraits. He's the perfect example of how you can be both talented and creative & a commercial photographer (I also included some of his personal photographs in the blog post though). I'm in love with what he does, maybe because of how cinematic his photographs are.

What he says about the way he works: "Essentially I love to photograph people. Professionally this takes form in my music and fashion work, but personally I also enjoy documenting people that I'm surrounded by. My style is generally quite story-based. I like photographs with depth; imagery that raises questions and provokes thought. Visually I'm a lover of big cinematic moments." 

http://photographybypip.co.uk/



No comments: