Friday, November 04, 2011

Nathalie & Fabien's wedding


I shot a wedding for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I now realize all the mistakes I made (I didn't use my (very cheap) wide lens a lot, I was way too shy and didn't take enough photos of the guests, etc). Also even if the bride & groom were cute, weddings aren't really my cup of tea haha. But I'm glad I had this experience.
Here is a selection of what I think are the "main" photographs; I've taken plenty of pictures but I still have to edit the guests ones and anyway I don't think it would be interesting to publish them on my blog!
Last but not least: some photographs may be cliche but 1) it's a wedding.. 3) I was stressed and that didn't help me being creative 2) it was my first time shooting this kind of event so I'll do better next time!