Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm so glad I won on Christmas day a free paid account on Carbonmade, the website most of people are using when they need a portfolio. So here's my portfolio, I've updated it a bit : http://elisenotseck.carbonmade.com/

Anyway, what can I say about the following photos? Actually it's just something I did for my photo class, at uni. It is supposed to be a kind of story about youth & oldness.

I wish I would have had more time to do these photos, but it's winter, and as I had to 'use' my grandmother, I couldn't ask her to stay a long time outside and/or sitting down in the snow.. The photos don't look exactly like what I had planned. Plus I took them at 5pm, the light wasn't very good. If I can I'll do the third picture (diptych) again, because I really want the "looking" person to be seen.


No comments: